Introduction

What is this blog for? well it is a form of support, for me, and maybe for anyone else dealing with loss and grief.
It is for expressing thoughts and sharing songs.
I don't know if it will help anyone else, but I think it will help me.
It is known that writing a journal can help with grief and loss.

Saturday 16 November 2013

return to you

Half a day of shock, horror and panic drove my thoughts away from you, not a nice distraction, but as the evening has drawn on and I have got tired and calmed down, you have returned close to me.
I listen to 'do you dream of me' on repeat, it seems to be my lullaby these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9YMXUgtHu0

There is a lump in my throat and I want to cry.
And I wonder if my dreams will bring me close to you as they did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment