Introduction

What is this blog for? well it is a form of support, for me, and maybe for anyone else dealing with loss and grief.
It is for expressing thoughts and sharing songs.
I don't know if it will help anyone else, but I think it will help me.
It is known that writing a journal can help with grief and loss.

Friday 15 November 2013

insomnia

I am still sitting here, knowing that I will sleep and wake to another day without you.
It's hardest late at night, and I really do miss you so very very much.

Come back to me in my sleep and we will relive those joyful sunny days together, spring and summer, love that came in the sping with the daffodils and bloomed joyfully in the hot summer and died in the cold dark winter.

Here is an old favourite song  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEvdEBSymOI

No comments:

Post a Comment