Introduction

What is this blog for? well it is a form of support, for me, and maybe for anyone else dealing with loss and grief.
It is for expressing thoughts and sharing songs.
I don't know if it will help anyone else, but I think it will help me.
It is known that writing a journal can help with grief and loss.

Friday 15 November 2013

dreams

Sitting here tonight, waiting for the herbal tablets to kick in, I wonder if I will dream tonight? I wonder if I will be searching for you in my dream as I did the other night, or if I will find you. I wonder if I will remember the dream as I did the other night, or if I will just wake feeling vaguely comforted or with a deep sense of loss.
Here is a song for this feeling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9YMXUgtHu0

I find comfort in the cold autumn air, the falling leaves and the darkness, and being here in a place that I love, and being well cared for.
And maybe in knowing that one day we will be reunited, at the end of everything and the joining of our ways.

Will sleep return me to you and you to me, even for a few short hours? until I wake bereft and knowing that you are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment